WHAT TO EXPECT WITH YBYC…
- Mandatory parent meeting at which our coordinators will go over the handbook, expectations, cost, uniforms, fundraising, calendar and requirements for the season.
- Practice for the season officially begins late July. Practices are at Yosemite High School, Mondays-Thursdays, from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
- When school begins, practices are three times a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm, with games on Saturdays. Practices are at YHS for the first half of the season, then switch to Coarsegold Elementary the second half.
- We have both home and away games on Saturdays. Home games are at YHS, away games are throughout the central valley. Parents are responsible for transportation.
- Cheerleaders will compete in competition in November. Practice schedule will increase 2-3 weeks prior.
- Football usually ends in early November however, if your team makes it to the play-offs, the game and practice schedule will continue accordingly.
- Optional camp and gymnastics classes for the summer will be discussed at parent meeting.
- Cheerleaders will also be required to attend a one-day stunting clinic this summer.
- Parents are welcome to attend YBYF meetings. Meetings are monthly at Round Table, Date & Time posted on the Events page.